From: oca-pace-wg@... <oca-pace-wg@...> On Behalf Of David Kemp
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 3:29 PM
To: oca-pace-wg@...
Subject: EXT :Re: [oca-pace-wg] PACE Tagline

Sounds good to me.  I came up with the current tagline, trying to be more informative than the original (which if I remember just spelled out PACE), and being even more informative and inclusive is a good idea.

DaveK

On Wed, Sep 28, 2022 at 3:22 PM duncan@sfractal <duncan@...> wrote:

On the OCA website, it has a projects section with the 3 projects each getting a short tagline before a ‘learn more’ button.

The current PACE “tagline” is:

Automating system vulnerability Identification and assessment.

The other projects have a few more words as well as I am not sure the PACE tagline is broad enough (there is more to security posture than vulnerabilities, eg Kestrel input that an attacker has a foothold in your system).

What to people think of changing the tagline to:

A comprehensive automated strategy for understanding security posture and what to do about it

Thoughts, criticisms, edits, and other taglines welcome.

--

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info [vsre.info]/

Claudia Rauch

Dear all,

I've updated the website accordingly.

Claudia

On Wed, Sep 28, 2022 at 10:35 PM Lemire, Dave (HII-TSD) <david.lemire@...> wrote:

“comprehensive” might be a stretch, otherwise I’d agree this is an improvement, and more parallel to the other two taglines.

Dave

David Lemire
IA Systems Engineer
Mission Technologies