Topics

OK to set up a mailing list for Baseline?

Chet Ensign

Ethereum-oasis-pgb,

Thanks,

/chet
----------------
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

Tas Dienes

None from me!

OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

Chaals Nevile

None from me either.

Cheers

--
Chaals Nevile
Enterprise Ethereum Alliance - Technical Program Director

On 28 Feb 2020, at 22:00, Tas Dienes via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <tas.dienes=ethereum.org@...> wrote:

None from me!

Chet Ensign

Thanks much gentlemen. I'll get that done.

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 9:40 PM Chaals Nevile <Chaals@...> wrote:
None from me either.

Cheers

--

--

/chet
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

Dan Burnett

Same here.  Sounds good.