Topics

locked Accept Baseline as a contribution to the Ethereum OASIS Open Project? #poll

Chet Ensign

Do you approve the Ethereum OASIS Open Project accepting Baseline, an open-source project to be contributed by Ernst & Young, to be part of its work program?

Additional Information:

Baseline is a project designed to support application development for the Ethereum Mainnet.

This ballot requires a Simple Majority Vote. The PGB currently lists 3 voting members. In order to pass, at least 2 members ( > 1/2 of 3) have to vote Yes.

This ballot opens immediately and closes whenever all PGB members have cast their vote or on 21 February 2020 at 00:00 UTC, whichever comes first.

Eligible voters:

This ballot is only open to members of the Project Governing Board, currently consisting of:

- Tas Dienes
- Dan Burnett
- Chaals Nevile

If you believe that there is an error in this list, please contact the OASIS Open Project administrator at op-admin@....

Results

See Who Responded

Chaals Nevile

Approve.

Cheers

--
Chaals Nevile
Enterprise Ethereum Alliance - Technical Program Director

On 14 Feb 2020, at 22:10, Chet Ensign via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <chet.ensign=oasis-open.org@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

[...]

1. Yes
2. No
3. Abstain

Vote Now

Dan Burnett

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:11 PM Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

[...]

Yes

Vote Now

Chet Ensign

Chaals, Dan, I see your email votes. Did you not see the voting buttons themselves on the ballot? I'm wondering if I need to do something more to make those visible to folks.

Thanks,

/chet

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 12:59 PM Chaals Nevile <Chaals@...> wrote:
Approve.

Cheers

--

--

/chet
----------------

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

Dan Burnett

I also voted with the button.

--

/chet
----------------
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

Chet Ensign

Great, thanks!

--

/chet
----------------
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

--

/chet
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

Chet Ensign

The ballot is now closed. The vote has passed.

--

/chet