Date

The ballot to approve Baseline governance has passed

Jory Burson

Members of the Ethereum OASIS Open Project,

The ballot to approve or reject the Governance Documentation for Baseline's TSC posted in https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/ethereum-oasis-pgb/topic/approve_governance/71887935?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,71887935 is now closed. Yes received 3 votes (2 using the vote button and 1 voting yes by reply email), No received 0 votes, Abstain received 0 votes. Therefore the ballot has passed. Note that because 1 vote came as a reply, the vote tally screen only shows 2 yes votes.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Jory Burson

--
OASIS Open Projects Program Manager
Pronouns: She / Her

Re: Approve Governance Documentation for Baseline's TSC? #poll

Chaals Nevile

Approve
--
Chaals Nevile
Enterprise Ethereum Alliance - Technical Program Director

On 12 Mar 2020, at 08:42, Jory Burson via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <jory.burson=oasis-open.org@...> wrote:

Correction: Please note that the ballot will close March 18, 2021, not February 21, or when all eligible votes have been cast.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 4:25 PM Jory Burson via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <jory.burson=oasis-open.org@...> wrote:
A new poll has been created:

Do you approve the attached Governance Document[1] for use in the Baseline Ethereum OASIS Open Project?

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BD6QalRL2la6lDabG2z-UZK2w6B3-yXVPM4cnQVhRhA/edit#heading=h.v0lz0eo0eout

Additional Information:

The Baseline Governance Document governs the proceedings of its TSC, which reports to the PGB.

This ballot requires a Simple Majority Vote. The PGB currently lists 3 voting members. In order to pass, at least 2 members ( > 1/2 of 3) have to vote Yes.

Please use the checkboxes below to indicate your choice.

This ballot opens immediately and closes whenever all PGB members have cast their vote or on 21 February 2020 at 00:00 UTC, whichever comes first.

Eligible voters:

This ballot is only open to members of the Project Governing Board, currently consisting of:

- Tas Dienes
- Dan Burnett
- Chaals Nevile

If you believe that there is an error in this list, please contact the OASIS Open Project administrator at op-admin@...

1. Yes
2. No
3. Abstain

Vote Now

--
https://oasis-open-projects.org/

[...]

Results

See Who Responded

Re: OK to set up a mailing list for Baseline?

Dan Burnett

Same here.  Sounds good.

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 9:40 PM Chaals Nevile <Chaals@...> wrote:
None from me either.

Cheers

--
Chaals Nevile
Enterprise Ethereum Alliance - Technical Program Director

> On 28 Feb 2020, at 22:00, Tas Dienes via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <tas.dienes=ethereum.org@...> wrote:
>
> None from me!

Re: OK to set up a mailing list for Baseline?

Chet Ensign

Thanks much gentlemen. I'll get that done.

--

/chet
----------------

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

Re: OK to set up a mailing list for Baseline?

Chaals Nevile

None from me either.

Cheers

--
Chaals Nevile
Enterprise Ethereum Alliance - Technical Program Director

On 28 Feb 2020, at 22:00, Tas Dienes via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <tas.dienes=ethereum.org@...> wrote:

None from me!

Re: OK to set up a mailing list for Baseline?

Tas Dienes

None from me!

OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

OK to set up a mailing list for Baseline?

Chet Ensign

Ethereum-oasis-pgb,

Thanks,

/chet
----------------
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

The ballot to accept Baseline as a contribution has passed

Chet Ensign

Members of the Ethereum OASIS Open Project,

The ballot to accept or reject Baseline as a contribution from Ernst & Young posted in https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/ethereum-oasis-pgb/message/1?p=,,,20,0,0,0::created,,,20,2,0,11079 is now closed. Yes received 3 votes (1 using the vote button and 2 voting yes by reply email), No received 0 votes, Abstain received 0 votes. Therefore the ballot has passed. Note that because 2 votes came as replies, the vote tally screen only shows 1 yes vote.

/chet
----------------
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

locked Re: Accept Baseline as a contribution to the Ethereum OASIS Open Project? #poll

Chet Ensign

The ballot is now closed. The vote has passed.

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 9:28 AM Chet Ensign via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <chet.ensign=oasis-open.org@...> wrote:
Great, thanks!

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 5:54 AM Dan Burnett <daniel.burnett@...> wrote:
I also voted with the button.

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 6:07 PM Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@...> wrote:
Chaals, Dan, I see your email votes. Did you not see the voting buttons themselves on the ballot? I'm wondering if I need to do something more to make those visible to folks.

Thanks,

/chet

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 12:59 PM Chaals Nevile <Chaals@...> wrote:
Approve.

Cheers

--

--

/chet
----------------

--

/chet
----------------

--

/chet

--

/chet

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:11 PM Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@...> wrote:

[...]

Yes

Vote Now

[...]

locked Accept Baseline as a contribution to the Ethereum OASIS Open Project? #poll

Chet Ensign