locked Re: Accept Baseline as a contribution to the Ethereum OASIS Open Project? #poll

Chet Ensign

Great, thanks!

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 5:54 AM Dan Burnett <daniel.burnett@...> wrote:
I also voted with the button.

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 6:07 PM Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@...> wrote:
Chaals, Dan, I see your email votes. Did you not see the voting buttons themselves on the ballot? I'm wondering if I need to do something more to make those visible to folks.

Thanks,

/chet

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 12:59 PM Chaals Nevile <Chaals@...> wrote:
Approve.

Cheers

--
Chaals Nevile
Enterprise Ethereum Alliance - Technical Program Director

--

/chet

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

--