locked Vote on Technical Specification of Layer 2 Blockchain Scalability Solutions for Ethereum Virtual Machine Compatible Public Blockchains #poll-notice

Chet Ensign

Do you approve starting 'Layer 2 Blockchain Scalability Solutions for Ethereum Virtual Machine Compatible Public Blockchains' as an EEA Community Project under the charter [1] and governance document [2] provided?

This ballot requires a Full Majority Vote [3]. The Project Governing Board roster lists 16 members. In order to pass, at least 9 members must vote yes.

The ballot opens immediately and remains open a minimum of 7 days as required by OASIS rules. If 9 or more members have cast their vote yes or no after 7 days, then the ballot will close 24 December 2021 otherwise it will close on 07 January 2022 at 23:59 UTC.

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the Project Governing Board. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

- Daniel Burnett, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
- Tas Dienes, Ethereum Foundation
- Dan Kochis, Chainlink
- Tracy Kuhrt, Accenture
- Chaals Nevile, ConsenSys
- Antonio Sabado, Nethermind
- Stefan Schmidt, Unibright
- Kyle Thomas, Provide
- John Wolpert, Baseline TSC Chair
- James Canterbury, Ernst & Young LLP
- Noam Eppel, Morpheus.Network
- Melanie Marsollier, Splunk
- Olumide Akinwande, Montech
- Matt Hepler, Arca
- Anton Mozgovoy, Mover
- Mehran Shakeri, SAP

If your name is not on the list and you believe this to be in error, please contact me and the OP Co-chairs so that we can resolve the issue.

[1] URI for project charter:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16LZluUzG0RSHpVpYiXVucibv_A7ZWN0GZQvvfW21tiQ/edit

[2] URI for the working group governance document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MNl3jjR5EJF3xM5QSteslklVJUKKEPCP7wHaTxSSK8c/edit#heading=h.2044wxyjy4p0

[3] Definition:
https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/oasis-defined-terms-2018-05-22/#dFullMajorit

Results

See Who Responded

Tas Dienes

PGB members, please remember to vote on this no later than Friday!

[...]

1. Yes
2. No
3. Abstain

Vote Now