Upcoming vote for "Technical Specification of Layer 2 Blockchain Scalability Solutions for Ethereum Virtual Machine Compatible Public Blockchains"

Tas Dienes

I seem to be alone in the zoom meeting… is there a different link?

From: eea-community-projects-pgb@... <eea-community-projects-pgb@...> On Behalf Of Daniel Burnett
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 6:09 PM
To: eea-community-projects-pgb@...
Subject: [eea-community-projects-pgb] Upcoming vote for "Technical Specification of Layer 2 Blockchain Scalability Solutions for Ethereum Virtual Machine Compatible Public Blockchains”

Dear EEA Community Projects PGB,

The project charter and governance documents for the L2 standards project (“Technical Specification of Layer 2 Blockchain Scalability Solutions for Ethereum Virtual Machine Compatible Public Blockchains”) are being finalized and must be voted on by the PGB in order to formally approve this project.

We anticipate sending out an e-ballot for this in the next few days (after the comments currently in these documents have been resolved).  It will require a majority of PGB members to vote in favor, so it is important that everyone vote.

If there is any reason why you would not be able to vote in favor, please speak out before the next PGB meeting on Thursday, December 16 at 9 pm CET / 3 pm ET / Noon PT.

Best,

Dan Burnett, PGB Chair and

Tas Dienes, PGB Vice-chair

Daniel Burnett

Our meeting is tomorrow (Thursday).  I had to delete today's link myself; I thought I had received a cancellation that removed it, but apparently not.

-- dan