New meeting date for PGB meetings as of today, Wednesdays at 11 am Eastern

Claudia Rauch

Dear PGB members,

Apologies for the multiple calendar invites! Google calendar didn't save the future events correctly, so I deleted the old invite and added a new one. This should hopefully solve the issue. Please delete any events that show the old EEA COP PGB meeting date for Thursdays at 3 pm Eastern.

The meeting will take place on Wednesday at 11 am Eastern, every first and third week of the month, starting today.

Thanks and kind regards,
Claudia

--

Claudia Rauch

Open Projects Program Manager

OASIS Open

Pronouns:
She/Her
Timezone:
GMT+2
Website:
www.oasis-open.org

Daniel Burnett

Thanks Claudia.  One correction - it is not every 1st and 3rd week of the month.  It is every other Wednesday beginning today.  Same cadence we've had, just on Wednesdays at 8 am PT / 11 am ET / 5 pm CET.

-- dan

Apologies for the multiple calendar invites! Google calendar didn't save the future events correctly, so I deleted the old invite and added a new one. This should hopefully solve the issue. Please delete any events that show the old EEA COP PGB meeting date for Thursdays at 3 pm Eastern.

The meeting will take place on Wednesday at 11 am Eastern, every first and third week of the month, starting today.

Thanks and kind regards,
Claudia

--

Claudia Rauch

Open Projects Program Manager

OASIS Open

Pronouns:
She/Her
Timezone:
GMT+2
Website:
www.oasis-open.org

Andreas Freund

Have to excuse myself for today. Product go-live on Monday.

Cheers,
Andreas

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Apologies for the multiple calendar invites! Google calendar didn't save the future events correctly, so I deleted the old invite and added a new one. This should hopefully solve the issue. Please delete any events that show the old EEA COP PGB meeting date for Thursdays at 3 pm Eastern.

The meeting will take place on Wednesday at 11 am Eastern, every first and third week of the month, starting today.

Thanks and kind regards,
Claudia

--

Claudia Rauch

Open Projects Program Manager

OASIS Open

Pronouns:
She/Her
Timezone:
GMT+2
Website:
www.oasis-open.org

James Canterbury

I also send my regrets as I have some calendar conflicts that I cannot clear.  I’ve accepted the new time slot going forward.

Jamey

James C Canterbury | Principal | Blockchain

Ernst & Young LLP

Apologies for the multiple calendar invites! Google calendar didn't save the future events correctly, so I deleted the old invite and added a new one. This should hopefully solve the issue. Please delete any events that show the old EEA COP PGB meeting date for Thursdays at 3 pm Eastern.

The meeting will take place on Wednesday at 11 am Eastern, every first and third week of the month, starting today.

Thanks and kind regards,

Claudia

--

Claudia Rauch

Open Projects Program Manager

OASIS Open

Pronouns:

She/Her

Timezone:

GMT+2

Website:

www.oasis-open.org

Any tax advice in this e-mail should be considered in the context of the tax services we are providing to you. Preliminary tax advice should not be relied upon and may be insufficient for penalty protection.
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Notice required by law: This e-mail may constitute an advertisement or solicitation under U.S. law, if its primary purpose is to advertise or promote a commercial product or service. You may choose not to receive advertising and promotional messages from Ernst & Young LLP (except for My EY, which tracks e-mail preferences through a separate process) at this e-mail address by opting out of emails through EY’s Email Preference Center. Our principal postal address is One Manhattan West, New York, NY 10001. Thank you. Ernst & Young LLP