From: eea-community-projects-pgb@... <eea-community-projects-pgb@...> on behalf of Andreas Freund via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <a.freundhaskel=gmail.com@...>
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2021 6:42 PM
To: eea-community-projects-pgb@... <eea-community-projects-pgb@...>
Cc: Kyle Thomas <kyle@...>; Anais Ofranc <aofranc@...>
Subject: [eea-community-projects-pgb] Baseline Protocol Standard Ratification

Dear PGB Members,

this is a gentle reminder that it would be great if you could ratify the current final draft of the Baseline Protocol Standard at your Wednesday, November 17th meeting.

The final draft has been stable, apart from a few minor editorial PRs that do not alter any normative language and associated references, since it was ratified by the TSC on 9/30, and submitted to the PGB for ratification on 10/6, so for over a month.
If there are currently any concerns about ratification as a draft standard on 11/17, please, let me know, and I would be happy to address it before 11/17.

All the best,
Andreas on behalf of the Baseline Protocol Standard Editors