the EEA Community Projects urgently needs your help

Chet Ensign

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Matt Hepler <matt@...>
Date: Wed, Aug 24, 2022 at 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: Matt - the EEA Community Projects urgently needs your help
To: Tas Dienes <tas.dienes@...>
Cc: Daniel Burnett <daniel.burnett@...>, Claudia Rauch <claudia.rauch@...>, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@...>

Hey guys, apologies.  I thought my vote went through and will attempt again but for the record Claudia I’m am voting yes per this email.  I will go back to log in now to re-enter my vote yes but this is an official vote yes per this email.

On Aug 24, 2022, at 7:37 PM, Tas Dienes <tas.dienes@...> wrote:

Hey Matt,

The ECP PGB is at risk of being unable to conduct business unless we get more PGB members to vote on a new standing rule. We *really* need your vote!

If you cannot remember your login info, please send your vote by email to Claudia and Chet (cc'd).

Thanks,

Tas and Dan