Re: Event: EEA Community Projects bi-weekly PGB meeting - 29.06.2022 #cal-reminder

Matt Hepler

Hey Dan, I have been seeing the write-up with Proivde and Oasis.  Was curious if that was something that was just approved by Oaisis similar to UBT or is there any further involvement there.   Seems like transactions have really not picked up yet at all on Baseledger so was curious is there is real enterprise interest out there. Thanks. I was out on vacation last two week but will be on the next call!  have a great week

On Mon, Jun 27, 2022 at 10:45 AM Daniel Burnett <daniel.burnett@...> wrote:
Per the decision at our last meeting, we will cancel this meeting if there are no agenda items.  If you have an item for discussion please send to me or Tas ASAP as we will finalize the agenda later today.

-- dan

From: eea-community-projects-pgb@... <eea-community-projects-pgb@...> on behalf of Group Notification via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <noreply=lists.oasis-open-projects.org@...>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 11:00 AM
To: eea-community-projects-pgb@... <eea-community-projects-pgb@...>
Subject: [eea-community-projects-pgb] Event: EEA Community Projects bi-weekly PGB meeting - 29.06.2022 #cal-reminder

Reminder: EEA Community Projects bi-weekly PGB meeting

When:
29.06.2022
11:00am to 12:00pm
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

View Event

Bi-weekly EEA Community Projects PGB meeting. This meeting is open to all members of the EEA Community Projects PGB. PGB members who have not received dial-in details directly from the chair or OASIS staff should contact OASIS Staff, project-admin@...

--

Company logo
Matt Hepler

PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. THERE IS RISK OF TOTAL LOSS.

Investors should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the Arca Funds (the “Funds”). This and other important information about the Funds are in the respective Fund’s Offering Documents which can be obtained by entering the Arca Funds Private Investor Portal.  All of the Offering Documents should be read carefully before investing.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately. Thank you.

Join eea-community-projects-pgb@lists.oasis-open-projects.org to automatically receive all group messages.