Re: New meeting date for PGB meetings as of today, Wednesdays at 11 am Eastern

Daniel Burnett

Thanks Claudia.  One correction - it is not every 1st and 3rd week of the month.  It is every other Wednesday beginning today.  Same cadence we've had, just on Wednesdays at 8 am PT / 11 am ET / 5 pm CET.

-- dan

From: eea-community-projects-pgb@... <eea-community-projects-pgb@...> on behalf of Claudia Rauch via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <claudia.rauch=oasis-open.org@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 6:40 AM
To: eea-community-projects-pgb@... <eea-community-projects-pgb@...>
Subject: [eea-community-projects-pgb] New meeting date for PGB meetings as of today, Wednesdays at 11 am Eastern

Dear PGB members,

Apologies for the multiple calendar invites! Google calendar didn't save the future events correctly, so I deleted the old invite and added a new one. This should hopefully solve the issue. Please delete any events that show the old EEA COP PGB meeting date for Thursdays at 3 pm Eastern.

The meeting will take place on Wednesday at 11 am Eastern, every first and third week of the month, starting today.

Thanks and kind regards,
Claudia

--

Claudia Rauch