Re: Comp passes available for Open Source 101 at Home Conference

Jane Harnad

Hi -- Here is the website:  https://opensource101.com.

Thanks, Jane

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 2:23 PM Ashok Malhotra <malhotrasahib@...> wrote:
Jane, could you provide a pointer to the conference details?
Ashok

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 12:44 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
I would like a pass also. Thanks!

From: baseline@... <baseline@...> on behalf of Ishmal S Bartley via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <ishmal.s.bartley=ey.com@...>
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2020 12:32 PM
To: baseline@... <baseline@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline] Comp passes available for Open Source 101 at Home Conference

Hi Jane,

I would like a pass.

Thank You

--

Ishmal Bartley | IAM Architecture | EY-Technology

Ernst & Young LLP

725 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, California 90017-5418 , United States of America

Office: +12139778778  | Ishmal.s.bartley@...

Website: http://www.ey.com

Looking for answers to your toughest challenges? Start with the new ey.com/global