Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin


Daniel Norkin
 

Hi all,

There was an action item from me to submit a Non Functional Requirement Questionnaire. Please see attached. This is something for us to discuss over the next few meetings. 

Respectfully,
Daniel Norkin


Stephan Baur
 

can we have this list in a repo so it can be reasoned about and other concerns added?


Daniel Norkin
 

I think thats a great idea. I originally had a Pull Request to add a "Specifications Folder." In it, we could include this document as a Readme and we could all work on it together. 

When discussing the PR with Brian C, there were a lot of other places this document could go. For example the docs that include ither information the baseline. We agreed to cancel the PR until this was discussed among the SSC.

Thoughts?



___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com

Book time with me: https://calendly.com/envisionblockchain/30-minute-meeting




-------- Original message --------
From: "Stephan Baur via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org" <stephan.x.baur=kp.org@...>
Date: 3/30/20 2:50 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: baseline-ssc@...
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

can we have this list in a repo so it can be reasoned about and other concerns added?


Daniel Norkin
 

additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


John Wolpert
 

It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


Daniel Norkin
 

will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo


From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


John Wolpert
 

Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


Daniel Norkin
 

Thanks. Any preference on .md or .doc?



___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com

Book time with me: https://calendly.com/envisionblockchain/30-minute-meeting




-------- Original message --------
From: "John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Date: 4/2/20 7:34 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "baseline-ssc@... Notification" <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


John Wolpert
 

.md only

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 7:36 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
Thanks. Any preference on .md or .doc?



___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com

Book time with me: https://calendly.com/envisionblockchain/30-minute-meeting




-------- Original message --------
From: "John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Date: 4/2/20 7:34 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "baseline-ssc@... Notification" <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


Daniel Norkin
 

Thanks. I'll submit shortly



___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com

Book time with me: https://calendly.com/envisionblockchain/30-minute-meeting




-------- Original message --------
From: "John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Date: 4/2/20 7:54 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "baseline-ssc@... Notification" <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

.md only

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 7:36 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
Thanks. Any preference on .md or .doc?



___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com

Book time with me: https://calendly.com/envisionblockchain/30-minute-meeting




-------- Original message --------
From: "John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Date: 4/2/20 7:34 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "baseline-ssc@... Notification" <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


Daniel Norkin
 

Just created PR #96: Adding NFR questionnaire for this item. 






From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 7:33 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


Daniel Norkin
 

All - just a follow up. Brian C just created a branch of us to create a "Specification" sandbox. I just merged the NFR document. I'll work on a Functional document shortly. Please see below quick link. 


 I'll keep my fork updated with this branch and will PR into master when we are all in agreement.


From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 7:53 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
.md only

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 7:36 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
Thanks. Any preference on .md or .doc?



___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com

Book time with me: https://calendly.com/envisionblockchain/30-minute-meeting




-------- Original message --------
From: "John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Date: 4/2/20 7:34 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "baseline-ssc@... Notification" <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


John Wolpert
 

Showing great initiative, as always. Right on.

The current location for the specification doc is:

Regardless of branch, the docs in this folder are the location we should use for specs, unless we decide otherwise.  (There is an open question of whether we should do docs, epics and other planning in a separate repo, but so far, the consensus is to keep it all in the same repo.)

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 2:43 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
All - just a follow up. Brian C just created a branch of us to create a "Specification" sandbox. I just merged the NFR document. I'll work on a Functional document shortly. Please see below quick link. 


 I'll keep my fork updated with this branch and will PR into master when we are all in agreement.


From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 7:53 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
.md only

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 7:36 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
Thanks. Any preference on .md or .doc?



___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com

Book time with me: https://calendly.com/envisionblockchain/30-minute-meeting




-------- Original message --------
From: "John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Date: 4/2/20 7:34 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "baseline-ssc@... Notification" <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


Daniel Norkin
 

Exactly. Just as was mentioned on the last SSC call, my apologies I don't remember who, mentioned that it's best practice to open a branch as a "sandbox." Then once we all gain approval, we can then merge to master (in this case it'll be the location you mentioned below) /docs/baseline-protocol/standards 


From: John Wolpert <john.wolpert@...>
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 4:26 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>; Brian Chamberlain <brian.chamberlain@...>; Daniel Norkin <daniel.norkin@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
Showing great initiative, as always. Right on.

The current location for the specification doc is:

Regardless of branch, the docs in this folder are the location we should use for specs, unless we decide otherwise.  (There is an open question of whether we should do docs, epics and other planning in a separate repo, but so far, the consensus is to keep it all in the same repo.)

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 2:43 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
All - just a follow up. Brian C just created a branch of us to create a "Specification" sandbox. I just merged the NFR document. I'll work on a Functional document shortly. Please see below quick link. 


 I'll keep my fork updated with this branch and will PR into master when we are all in agreement.


From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 7:53 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
.md only

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 7:36 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
Thanks. Any preference on .md or .doc?



___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com

Book time with me: https://calendly.com/envisionblockchain/30-minute-meeting




-------- Original message --------
From: "John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Date: 4/2/20 7:34 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "baseline-ssc@... Notification" <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


John Wolpert
 

That makes a lot of sense.

Going to be an exciting Monday for both SSC and TSC. Looking forward to seeing everyone.  Workflowy agendas will be locked before the 10am us eastern TSC call monday,.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 4:31 PM Daniel Norkin <daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
Exactly. Just as was mentioned on the last SSC call, my apologies I don't remember who, mentioned that it's best practice to open a branch as a "sandbox." Then once we all gain approval, we can then merge to master (in this case it'll be the location you mentioned below) /docs/baseline-protocol/standards 

From: John Wolpert <john.wolpert@...>
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 4:26 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>; Brian Chamberlain <brian.chamberlain@...>; Daniel Norkin <daniel.norkin@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
Showing great initiative, as always. Right on.

The current location for the specification doc is:

Regardless of branch, the docs in this folder are the location we should use for specs, unless we decide otherwise.  (There is an open question of whether we should do docs, epics and other planning in a separate repo, but so far, the consensus is to keep it all in the same repo.)

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 2:43 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
All - just a follow up. Brian C just created a branch of us to create a "Specification" sandbox. I just merged the NFR document. I'll work on a Functional document shortly. Please see below quick link. 


 I'll keep my fork updated with this branch and will PR into master when we are all in agreement.


From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 7:53 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
.md only

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 7:36 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
Thanks. Any preference on .md or .doc?



___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com

Book time with me: https://calendly.com/envisionblockchain/30-minute-meeting




-------- Original message --------
From: "John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Date: 4/2/20 7:34 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "baseline-ssc@... Notification" <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo