Date   

Minutes - Baseline standards team meeting 05 April 2021

Chet Ensign
 

The meeting was recorded with the agreement of the participants. It can be accessed at https://zoom.us/rec/share/BrDjfBLzm6p61okbCcJKqtoVxGCbk4vNngOi3xRTwu3Sx7htrPfsJKBNs1p5BvEy.de9tAK7efbo0NzUn   Passcode: =gKf3G8W

Agenda:

1. Review issue https://github.com/ethereum-oasis/baseline-standard/issues/26 - CORE Spec - Schema Management Component and
issue https://github.com/ethereum-oasis/baseline-standard/issues/31 - CORE Spec - multi-party data schema

2. Review https://github.com/ethereum-oasis/baseline-standard/issues/3 - API Spec - Design & Architecture. Sam, can you provide an update on that?

3. https://github.com/ethereum-oasis/baseline-standard/pull/47 - (WIP) Initial API Spec Draft as OpenAPI 3 JSON. Anais asks that Sam, Andreas, Mehran and the rest of the team review it for questions regarding interfaces and data models.

4. AOB


Attending:

Chet Ensign (OASIS) (for Anais)
Francisco Jose Solis
Jan Brezina
Samrat Kishor
Mehran Shakeri
Sam Stokes
Tomaz Stanczak
Andreas Freund
Oliver Terbu
Nick Kritikos
John Wolpert
Dhruv Malik

No objections to recording the meeting

1. Review issue https://github.com/ethereum-oasis/baseline-standard/issues/26 - CORE Spec - Schema Management Component and
issue https://github.com/ethereum-oasis/baseline-standard/issues/31 - CORE Spec - multi-party data schema (Jack)

Jack was not present. No discussion or comments.

2. Review https://github.com/ethereum-oasis/baseline-standard/issues/3 - API Spec - Design & Architecture. (Sam)

No updates on this.

3. https://github.com/ethereum-oasis/baseline-standard/pull/47 - (WIP) Initial API Spec Draft as OpenAPI 3 JSON. (Sam, Andreas, Mehran)

Mehran recapped his questions.

- Using Postman collection or Swagger isn't more user/document friendly instead of pcap?

- Using DID standard would change the message data model?

- Instead of UUID, can we use the hash of the object (e.g. message) itself?

- What information are internal and what are external? What about the API calls? (Internal meaning my own stack where external can be seen by my partners/working group or even public)

Andreas addressed Mehran's questions. John noted that the team would like to have a final draft by this July. Sam Stokes will be driving that.

Andreas asked that anyone making a change request please use the change request feature on GitHub, not just make a comment.

John notes that he expects more participants to be joining.

John noted he will be raising an issue about whether and how email as an alternative messaging format should be allowed.

4. AOB

John reminded participants about need to ensure that they and their employers have signed appropriate CLAs.

John discussed the conversation in the PGB about paying to get the spec written. Options are to do it as a bounty or a grant, a corporate hire, or via volunteers. John requested everyone give this thought and be ready to discuss it at the next meeting so the TSC can make a recommendation.

John reiterated the need for a self-service solution for people to select the events that they want to be invited to attend.



--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

   
+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org


Next Monday SSC Meeting

John Wolpert
 

If you haven't received an invite to next Monday's SSC meeting at 11am US-Eastern, let me know (don't reply-all, to spare inboxes). 

Realized this is memorial day in the US, but a straw poll of some folks suggests that keeping the meeting is fine for them, and moving a meeting of this size would be onerous.  Let me know if this is a problem for you, and we'll figure it out -- especially if you can't attend and have something you want to discuss next week.

By the way, we will post this edited video from the last SSC meeting to YouTube today or tomorrow: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zJxciGJqfCEMODpQ7ea7Ul1ulyTPbAyk  

Stay tuned tomorrow at 10am us-eastern for a big press release! New baselining demo.

And we are working hard to make participation in mainnet-supporting projects like Baseline "safe" for corporate participants. Finalizing this article. Would love comments:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x7dUQfANc1B2EVSEBykplv7U2f_p7Fn9uK9DaKGxaqs/edit?usp=sharing

Finally, don't forget  -- we do "office hours" (strictly speaking, office half-hour) every wednesday at noon us-eastern. Here's the registration link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Rn1Tr_2eRY-OgC8myNVYEw
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

See you soon!

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert

Join the Baseline Protocol Community Today: https://baseline-protocol.org 


Baseline Sponsorship: stakeholders call on 21 May

Carol Geyer
 

Baseliners,
Thanks for all your contributions! The response we've had since our launch has been overwhelming. In the history of OASIS, we've never seen a community come together more quickly or more enthusiastically than you have. It's exciting to imagine where you'll be a year from now.

To ensure the Baseline community has the resources and support it deserves--and to start new activities like incentive programs and events--we do need to secure corporate sponsorship. If your employer may be in a position to help fund Baseline, please let me know.
 
Baseline Sponsors will be recognized in a variety of ways and have the option to be represented on the Ethereum OASIS Open Project Governing Board. Annual sponsor dues are on a sliding scale to enable small and large companies alike to support the work.

We're holding a call with stakeholders on 21 May at 11:30-noon ET. Contact me for a calendar invitation or more details.

Thanks so much,
Carol


On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 12:05 PM John Wolpert <john.wolpert@...> wrote:
From all of the organizers of the Baseline Protocol community, we want to thank you for being part of this work. 

Nobody expected that we'd go from three companies to hundreds of active members in just a few weeks. That kind of growth is exciting, and it is leading to real results posting sooner than expected. Stay tuned for announcements such as the SAP/Dynamics Integration Demo this month and be sure you check the ways to stay informed and get involved at https://baseline-protocol.org. (And thanks to TJ Chmielewski for improving the design and content of the site.)

One of the main reasons we chose the Ethereum OASIS Open Project to govern the Baseline Protocol was that it allows everyone to contribute and have a say in the direction of the initiative--without requiring any participation fees. It costs nothing to be a contributor. It costs nothing to be a TSC or SSC member. And no amount of sponsorship money buys a single vote on who becomes a Maintainer or sits on the Technical Steering Committee. We're 100% committed to remaining a truly open community.

That said, some sponsorship funding is going to be important to support all this remarkable growth. The OASIS staff have been very kind in supporting us at levels far above what our current level of funding (thanks to the EEA, ConsenSys and the Ethereum Foundation) would normally permit. OASIS provides all our collaboration tools, infrastructure, IP management, governance administration, and all the community support we get from Jory and the rest of the OASIS staff. 

Please help, if you can, by encouraging your employer to become a Baseline Sponsor. Annual dues are reasonable and set on a sliding scale, making it affordable for companies of all sizes (from as low as a thousand dollars to twenty-five for the largest enterprises).  

Funding also will let us set up developer incentive programs to reward outstanding contributors and encourage work on critical areas. We are working on a premium sponsorship level for companies that want to fund incentives and have a say in what those incentives are.

We'll be holding a short briefing and Q&A for potential Baseline Sponsors on May 21st. If you--or others at your company--would like to receive a calendar invite, please contact carol.geyer@....  

Thanks again. Onward!

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert

Join the Baseline Protocol Community Today: https://baseline-protocol.org 



--
Carol Geyer
Chief Development Officer
Open Source and Standards Communities
OASIS







Re: [Action Requested] GitHub User Names

John Monarch
 

johnmonarch

Thank you
-John


Re: [Action Requested] GitHub User Names

j.vanderz@...
 

Howdy -

GitHub.com/jvztech

Thanks!
-JvZ


Re: Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

John Wolpert
 

That makes a lot of sense.

Going to be an exciting Monday for both SSC and TSC. Looking forward to seeing everyone.  Workflowy agendas will be locked before the 10am us eastern TSC call monday,.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 4:31 PM Daniel Norkin <daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
Exactly. Just as was mentioned on the last SSC call, my apologies I don't remember who, mentioned that it's best practice to open a branch as a "sandbox." Then once we all gain approval, we can then merge to master (in this case it'll be the location you mentioned below) /docs/baseline-protocol/standards 

From: John Wolpert <john.wolpert@...>
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 4:26 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>; Brian Chamberlain <brian.chamberlain@...>; Daniel Norkin <daniel.norkin@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
Showing great initiative, as always. Right on.

The current location for the specification doc is:

Regardless of branch, the docs in this folder are the location we should use for specs, unless we decide otherwise.  (There is an open question of whether we should do docs, epics and other planning in a separate repo, but so far, the consensus is to keep it all in the same repo.)

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 2:43 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
All - just a follow up. Brian C just created a branch of us to create a "Specification" sandbox. I just merged the NFR document. I'll work on a Functional document shortly. Please see below quick link. 


 I'll keep my fork updated with this branch and will PR into master when we are all in agreement.


From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 7:53 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
.md only

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 7:36 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
Thanks. Any preference on .md or .doc?



___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com

Book time with me: https://calendly.com/envisionblockchain/30-minute-meeting




-------- Original message --------
From: "John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Date: 4/2/20 7:34 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "baseline-ssc@... Notification" <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


Re: Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Daniel Norkin
 

Exactly. Just as was mentioned on the last SSC call, my apologies I don't remember who, mentioned that it's best practice to open a branch as a "sandbox." Then once we all gain approval, we can then merge to master (in this case it'll be the location you mentioned below) /docs/baseline-protocol/standards 


From: John Wolpert <john.wolpert@...>
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 4:26 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>; Brian Chamberlain <brian.chamberlain@...>; Daniel Norkin <daniel.norkin@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
Showing great initiative, as always. Right on.

The current location for the specification doc is:

Regardless of branch, the docs in this folder are the location we should use for specs, unless we decide otherwise.  (There is an open question of whether we should do docs, epics and other planning in a separate repo, but so far, the consensus is to keep it all in the same repo.)

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 2:43 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
All - just a follow up. Brian C just created a branch of us to create a "Specification" sandbox. I just merged the NFR document. I'll work on a Functional document shortly. Please see below quick link. 


 I'll keep my fork updated with this branch and will PR into master when we are all in agreement.


From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 7:53 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
.md only

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 7:36 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
Thanks. Any preference on .md or .doc?



___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com

Book time with me: https://calendly.com/envisionblockchain/30-minute-meeting




-------- Original message --------
From: "John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Date: 4/2/20 7:34 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "baseline-ssc@... Notification" <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


Re: Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

John Wolpert
 

Showing great initiative, as always. Right on.

The current location for the specification doc is:

Regardless of branch, the docs in this folder are the location we should use for specs, unless we decide otherwise.  (There is an open question of whether we should do docs, epics and other planning in a separate repo, but so far, the consensus is to keep it all in the same repo.)

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 2:43 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
All - just a follow up. Brian C just created a branch of us to create a "Specification" sandbox. I just merged the NFR document. I'll work on a Functional document shortly. Please see below quick link. 


 I'll keep my fork updated with this branch and will PR into master when we are all in agreement.


From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 7:53 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
.md only

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 7:36 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
Thanks. Any preference on .md or .doc?



___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com

Book time with me: https://calendly.com/envisionblockchain/30-minute-meeting




-------- Original message --------
From: "John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Date: 4/2/20 7:34 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "baseline-ssc@... Notification" <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


Re: Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Daniel Norkin
 

All - just a follow up. Brian C just created a branch of us to create a "Specification" sandbox. I just merged the NFR document. I'll work on a Functional document shortly. Please see below quick link. 


 I'll keep my fork updated with this branch and will PR into master when we are all in agreement.


From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 7:53 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
.md only

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 7:36 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
Thanks. Any preference on .md or .doc?



___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com

Book time with me: https://calendly.com/envisionblockchain/30-minute-meeting




-------- Original message --------
From: "John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Date: 4/2/20 7:34 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "baseline-ssc@... Notification" <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


Re: Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Daniel Norkin
 

Just created PR #96: Adding NFR questionnaire for this item. 






From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 7:33 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


Re: Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Daniel Norkin
 

Thanks. I'll submit shortly



___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com

Book time with me: https://calendly.com/envisionblockchain/30-minute-meeting




-------- Original message --------
From: "John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Date: 4/2/20 7:54 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "baseline-ssc@... Notification" <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

.md only

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 7:36 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
Thanks. Any preference on .md or .doc?



___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com

Book time with me: https://calendly.com/envisionblockchain/30-minute-meeting




-------- Original message --------
From: "John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Date: 4/2/20 7:34 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "baseline-ssc@... Notification" <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


Re: Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

John Wolpert
 

.md only

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 7:36 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
Thanks. Any preference on .md or .doc?



___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com

Book time with me: https://calendly.com/envisionblockchain/30-minute-meeting




-------- Original message --------
From: "John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Date: 4/2/20 7:34 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "baseline-ssc@... Notification" <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


Re: Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Daniel Norkin
 

Thanks. Any preference on .md or .doc?



___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com

Book time with me: https://calendly.com/envisionblockchain/30-minute-meeting




-------- Original message --------
From: "John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Date: 4/2/20 7:34 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "baseline-ssc@... Notification" <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


Re: Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

John Wolpert
 

Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


Re: [Action Requested] GitHub User Names

Bill Gleim
 

gleim


On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 2:11 PM Jory Burson <jory.burson@...> wrote:
Hi there, Baseline SSC reps,

In order to make sure you can access the Baseline repo and ZenHub project management tools effectively, please reply directly to me with your GitHub account usernames. You will be invited to the baseline-ssc team. 

Thanks!
Jory Burson

--
OASIS Open Projects Program Manager
Pronouns: She / Her



--
Bill Gleim
Chief Technology Officer at ConsenSys Health


[Action Requested] GitHub User Names

Jory Burson
 

Hi there, Baseline SSC reps,

In order to make sure you can access the Baseline repo and ZenHub project management tools effectively, please reply directly to me with your GitHub account usernames. You will be invited to the baseline-ssc team. 

Thanks!
Jory Burson

--
OASIS Open Projects Program Manager
Pronouns: She / Her


Re: Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Daniel Norkin
 

will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo


From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


Re: Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

John Wolpert
 

It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


Re: Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Daniel Norkin
 

additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 


Re: Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Daniel Norkin
 

I think thats a great idea. I originally had a Pull Request to add a "Specifications Folder." In it, we could include this document as a Readme and we could all work on it together. 

When discussing the PR with Brian C, there were a lot of other places this document could go. For example the docs that include ither information the baseline. We agreed to cancel the PR until this was discussed among the SSC.

Thoughts?



___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com

Book time with me: https://calendly.com/envisionblockchain/30-minute-meeting




-------- Original message --------
From: "Stephan Baur via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org" <stephan.x.baur=kp.org@...>
Date: 3/30/20 2:50 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: baseline-ssc@...
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

can we have this list in a repo so it can be reasoned about and other concerns added?

1 - 20 of 23