Re: Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Daniel Norkin

I think thats a great idea. I originally had a Pull Request to add a "Specifications Folder." In it, we could include this document as a Readme and we could all work on it together.

When discussing the PR with Brian C, there were a lot of other places this document could go. For example the docs that include ither information the baseline. We agreed to cancel the PR until this was discussed among the SSC.

Thoughts?

___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com