Re: Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

John Wolpert
 

Showing great initiative, as always. Right on.

The current location for the specification doc is:

Regardless of branch, the docs in this folder are the location we should use for specs, unless we decide otherwise.  (There is an open question of whether we should do docs, epics and other planning in a separate repo, but so far, the consensus is to keep it all in the same repo.)

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 2:43 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
All - just a follow up. Brian C just created a branch of us to create a "Specification" sandbox. I just merged the NFR document. I'll work on a Functional document shortly. Please see below quick link. 


 I'll keep my fork updated with this branch and will PR into master when we are all in agreement.


From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 7:53 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
.md only

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 7:36 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
Thanks. Any preference on .md or .doc?



___

Daniel Norkin

Co-Founder and CEO | Envision Blockchain Solutions

Mobile Phone: 973-998-1046

Business Phone: 800-513-8334

Email: daniel.norkin@...

Website: www.envisionblockchain.com

Book time with me: https://calendly.com/envisionblockchain/30-minute-meeting




-------- Original message --------
From: "John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Date: 4/2/20 7:34 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "baseline-ssc@... Notification" <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 

Join baseline-ssc@lists.oasis-open-projects.org to automatically receive all group messages.