Re: Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin

Daniel Norkin
 

Just created PR #96: Adding NFR questionnaire for this item. 






From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 7:33 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
Should be ready now for you to commit something to docs folder. Once merged to master, should be in docs.

John Wolpert
Group Executive, Enterprise Mainnet
ConsenSys

Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert
   

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 3:41 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
will do. then we will wait for the completion from Brian C and I'll bring that specification document into the doc folder in the baseline repo

From: baseline-ssc@... <baseline-ssc@...> on behalf of John Wolpert via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org <john.wolpert=consensys.net@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:31 PM
To: baseline-ssc@... Notification <baseline-ssc@...>
Subject: Re: [baseline-ssc] Action Item from 1st Meeting: Daniel Norkin
 
It's a good thing for docs. Stand by on that. Brian is doing some git surgery to optimize the docs. Long story. Should be resolved today.

John Wolpert // Group Executive 
Enterprise Mainnet

john.wolpert@... / +1 415.509.6826
Please Follow Me:  https://twitter.com/jwolpert

Web | Twitter Facebook | Linkedin | Newsletter | Web3Studio on Medium

Book an open time on my calendar at https://calendly.com/johnwolpert



On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:13 PM Daniel Norkin <Daniel.norkin@...> wrote:
additionally, it can also go into the docs section of the repo 

Join baseline-ssc@lists.oasis-open-projects.org to automatically receive all group messages.